JOURNAL 3: PEER REVIEW
1. PEER REVIEW
- Split into groups of 3-4 people
- Watch the videos your group is assigned
- Think critically about the students work
- Discuss as a group to provide written feedback to each student
2. TYPE UP YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Open a writing document like Word (or equivalent) in the header of the document include:
- VSAR203 - Journal 3
- Name of the student being reviewed
- First and Late Name of all group members
- The following comments about the student work:
Provide at least three strengths about the video. Be specific about composition, design, camera angles, movement, story development, etc.
Provide at least three suggestions to improve the project. Be specific about suggestions to give the opportunity to try new or different methods in future projects.
3. LABEL AND UPLOAD YOUR FEEDBACK
Properly label your file so students can access their feedback:
Upload your file to the Viewing Station:
Macintosh HD > Screening Station > VSAR203 Sp18 R. JAVIER > Journal 3: Peer Review
4. READ YOUR REVIEW
After your group is done with providing feedback, find your own review and review it. Give some consideration to what others have to suggest. This does not mean you have to change your project, but it can give you some incite about what your viewers are thinking about when they watch your film. If you decided to re-edit any of your videos, please share your final results!
REVIEWS ARE DUE TO THE SCREENING STATION BY 11:15AM